Trillian Astra Alpha Build 32 (188.8.131.52)
لتشغيل اكثر من ماسنجر واكثر من ايميل في نفس الوقت
More than a year after the release of Trillian 3.1, the Cerulean Studios blog began spreading news again, and announced the next version of Trillian to be called "Trillian Astra". The new release claimed to be faster and include a new login screen. A new domain was disclosed to the public, with only the logo and blue background.
On 21 November 2006, Cerulean Studios launched a comprehensive Sneak Preview web site to the public. Within half a day the site had received more than 1000 Diggs.
The new Trillian touts many improvements. According to the preview website improvements were made in the following areas:
* Performance: Skin loading time, redrawing times, network connections, memory usage, and skin variety.
* Interoperability: Enhanced file transfer ability, support for more IM clients, status messaging support, and IMCore technology, which can compile natively on Win32, Linux, and OSX.
* Astra Services: Better data control and privacy, downloadable contact list, Social Widgets, a new login screen, strong encryption and identification verification, and open protocol
* Web Access: Always reachable via the web, real-time status via the web, Widgets, desktop application updating the web page
* Message Window: Easy image sharing, handwriting mode, knowledge of local time, RSS, 'Buzz', saved font styles
* Contact List: Tile view, Spotlight search, Drag-and-drop avatars, faster status changes, simple access to display name, dynamic list height
* Skins: On the fly skin changes, Themes and colors, improved transparency support, Control layering, skin build time.
Although Trillian Astra is currently in alpha stage development it has already begun to gain widespread attention and its sign-up for alpha testers was quickly flooded.
On January 5, 2007, Cerulean Studios launched a web version of Trillian Astra that can be run on browsers in Mac and PCs. They also updated the web site with a login page for alpha testers to sign in the new web service.
fix + ad removal patch